Abolish The Fed T-Shirt!
- Consitution 101
- Healthcare system changes/abuses.
- How is money changing?
- How money works?
- What is money?
- wtf, no way, really!
- Your Government, INC
- December 2010
- July 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- Democracy Deception ……….. â€šÃºÃ â€šÃ±Ã¥â€šÃ±Ã¥truth
- Dollar Daze
- Liberty Links
- Petition: To Halt Blasting Immediately In Tennessee
- TN Bond Gate
- USA Gov & Friends Directory!
Invest In These:
- Rap News Video’s worth watching.
- A christmas response to Campaign for Liberty
- When we call the market rigged, it is not a figure of speech!
- If you are trading in this market, you’re an idiot (unless you are a quant or know one)!
- F. A. Hayek vs John Maynard Keynes Rap Battle!
- Milford Khounthavong on The Fed Calls it FAM– I Call It A Sham.
- Oda Mckusker on Let’s take a few seconds to expose the Texas state lawmakers.
- Foster Rabine on Updates To NinaGround.com
- Scott Lifer on About
- Nina on So, what is next?
Subject: [JUST IN] FEC Violation Ends McCain’s Presidential Bid
Wouldn’t that be a great headline to read! Lets make it happen!
On March 21st Mathew Mosk of The Washington Post,
reported that Sen. John McCain has officially broken the $54
million dollar spending limitation imposed by the presidential
public financing system.
At the link below you will find a Microsoft Word document drafted
by our Connecticut Coordinator. It is formal complaint to the
FEC to investigate McCain’s violation. If we flood the FEC with
complaints they will have to take notice. Do not delay and file
your complaint with the FEC TODAY!!! If McCain gets bumped out of
the race… Ron Paul could rise to the foreground! … and it only
takes one print out and a $0.41 stamp.
If you are a Ron Paul Meetup group member, notify your meet up of
this action immediately.
Please Download, enter required fields, print, sign, and have notarized Immediately.
Please mail this to the FEC, the address is provided. This petition is to have McCain removed for serious election spending violations.